Lyterati: 2014 Annual Report
Annual Reporting -- OPA
- For 2014, all tenured and tenure-track (TTK) faculty — including those with administrative appointments as exempt staff — will use Lyterati to submit their Outside Professional Activities (OPA) reports. http://umd.lyteraticloud.com
- OPA reports are required for compliance with the University of Maryland Policy on Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment. http://www.president.umd.edu/policies/2014-ii-310a.html
- Chairs will need to access both Lyterati and FAR/OPA to certify compliance with OPA.
- TTK faculty who would like to view prior year FAR reports as a reference when completing the OPA questions will be able to do so by logging into the FAR/OPA system at https://far.umd.edu/far . TTK faculty will not complete OPA through this site, but will be able to view prior FAR reports after logging in there.
Annual reporting – contributions and activities
- 2014 is a transition year in which reporting on contributions and activities will be done using CVs rather than through a fully developed Annual Report.
- For 2014, all TTK faculty — including those with administrative appointments as exempt staff — will submit a current CV using the official UMD CV headings and sub-headings.
- Citation forms for publications are not defined in the official UMD CV; only the headings and sub-headings must be used. Citation forms can be whatever the faculty prefer. More information is available at http://faculty.umd.edu/lyterati
- Full professors (as well as assistant and associate professors who have yet to do so) should submit their UMD CVs by attaching it to their OPA reports in Lyterati. CVs submitted through Lyterati will be parsed into Lyterati in order to finish building out the CV data portion of the database.
Click here to read more.