Outside Professional Activities Policy, Report, and Forms
- Information regarding which University employees must complete the form
- Instructions for completing the Outside Professional Activities Report
University Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment
- The University's Policy on Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment
- The University's Procedures for Addressing Possible Conflicts of Interest
- University faculty and staff must obtain permission to conducting paid work for a state agency.
- This permission should be obtained prior to beginning employment or consulting work
- The form should be completed and signed by the requesting emoployee, signed by their unit head, and forwarded to the Office of Faculty Affairs for final approval.